What's New in RPM 5.4
Merged process views
Build views that combine multiple processes. Click "Merged views" from the new reports column on the processes page. There are separate staff privileges for viewing and creating merged views.
Add fields to your templates that calculate a value from other fields. The input fields can include money fields, percent fields, number fields, other formula fields, even shared fields. For example, you could take a money field from the form and multiply it by a percentage saved with in a custom field in a referenced agency.
We've overhauled the UI for managing process security including renaming the permissions to be more clear. Along the way we added two new permission options for staff users.
Actions due report
This is a new report that lists the number of actions due for every staff user and process on one page. The counts are links to views that list the forms.
Click "History" in the top frame or press the "h" key to bring up a list of the forms and customers you've visited recently. Other things will be added to the history in the future.
- We've made a few improvements to process flow including an option for how to handle repeating fields, an option to flow the notes, and the ability to flow text fields into list fields. We've also fixed a bug with flowing list fields.
- There's now a precision option for money fields to show 2 or 4 decimal places. You can make the change to existing fields and apply it with a synchronization.
- The field for the name of your custom view and the sharing option have been moved into the main view edit page.
- Default process views now have the option for how repeating fields should be displayed.
- New process filter: Approval date.
- Downloading a single form now includes all repeating fields.
- The "Download all data" on the agency summary now includes the "Note for agents" column.
- Table fields now have bigger inputs and preserve line breaks.
- A "Check all" function has been added to the transfer accounts wizard.
- We've added some keyboard shortcuts. Click "Help" to see a list.
- Rep views and shared fields now include "Type". It displays "Rep", "Manager", or "Manager and rep".
- The reports section has been removed with the various reports moved to new columns in the commission and process management sections as appropriate.
- We've renamed "Street Address" to "Address" and made the field larger and preserve line breaks. This affects agency and customer imports, you have to use the new "Address" column header.
The developer spec page is here: Shine