What's New in RPM 6.6
Our processes management approval module has been overhauled to make it simpler. With this version we're also making it available to all subscribers. I'm working on a demo video to show you what you can do with this feature, but in short it lets you assign people to approve or reject a process form at certain status levels.
Actions have an improved look and the option to specify them as high priority. Process views get "All actions" columns that list the full text of all open or due actions.
Each process staff reference field can be optionally filtered by a role and by enabled users. Global actions can now go to a user set in a staff reference field.
- New API calls for getting commission totals by agency, rep, customer, and account
- Worksheets: Working permissions for all user types, decimal number option, better add table interface
- New staff privileges for subscriber data and printing
- Download for the commission runs page
- Better experience on the iPad and iPhone
- When you use the top search field if there is only 1 result it goes right to that page now
- Account groups grid gets a "Comm. rule" column
- Staff users can see new shared views without having to log off and on again
- The tool to add agent participants to existing forms by reference can now be limited by views
- Form start link added to form page (instead of just from the view page)
- All agent comm item downloads now have proper merged variable columns
- Changing the comm run on the agency summary page keeps the same tab open
- The date picker will never open partly off the page
- URLs starting with "file:///" show up as links in notes
- More UPP functionality.
The developer spec page is here: Pennypacker