What's New in RPM 6.8
On the template page click "Setup visibility & names". Here you can rename or hide most of the boxes on the form page. That includes Info, Participants, Actions, History, Files, Notes, Notes for staff, and the Owner field. This only affects the form page itself, in views those things are not hidden and use their original names. You can also customize some of the wording in the approvals setup.
Process view columns
The following columns are now available for customer and account references in process views:
- First run
- Items this run
- Items prev run
- Net billed this run
- Net billed prev run
- Gross comm. this run
- Gross comm. prev run
Status reports (beta)
There are two new reports for process management in the "Reports" column on the processes page (requires the process reporting privilege to see).
- "All status levels" shows a table that lists all the process as rows and all the status levels as columns. Processes that have status levels with the same name have that column merged. The cells have the current count for that process at that status level.
- "Status levels timeline" shows a line chart for one process at a time that shows the daily count of each status level over a chosen year. We started recording the data for this report in December 2010.
- These reports are considered "beta" right now, which means they are like a preview. We wanted to get them out there to get feedback on them. There are a couple things we know we need next version. The all status levels report needs a way to limit the processes as a staff user who can access many processes will see a huge report. The timeline report needs a better chart, and RPM 7.0 will include a better charting engine.
- "Salutation" column for customer, agency, and rep views.
- Optional "Location" column for account import.
- Template import/export now includes approvals.
- Template option to lock file attachments by status level.